Wednesday, August 3, 2011

At my wits end

I've been dealing with abdominal pain for a few weeks. It isn't constant, but it is annoying and can get pretty bad. I mean I couldn't even shop for shoes. I had to leave the store. How awful!

So, on Monday, one of my doctors told me the cramps were due to lack of food and calories. This surprised me because although I don't eat a lot, I do eat something for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Could I really be that depleted?

So today I thought I did ok drinking water and eating, but then I got sick after dinner. Now what? It is hard enough finding things that I want to eat, and to have it not stay down is frustrating. Fortunately, right after I get sick is my prime time to eat something, so I did. I ate bran muffins.

Do I need to see a gastroenterologist? I'm not even sure what they do. I'm not exactly sure what to do next. I really don't want another doctor, but this is ridiculous. It feels like I am caught in a vicious cycle and I can't get out.

I am grateful for: my kids, sunny days, my computer.

2 comments:

  1. Just keep eating Jytlette. And Dr. Nav seems to have some horse sense about him, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Little did you know what was going on. I think sometimes Doctors lie to make things seem more possible.

    ReplyDelete