Sunday, June 26, 2011

Sunday June 26

I'm trying to explore new methods of healing and when I went to California a few weeks ago, I learned about chokras.  I discovered that my Sacral chokra is out of whack.  There are various things you can do to help get your chokra back into balance. balance? alignment? um I'm not sure what the word is supposed to be - back into whack?  Whatever...  so I've been more in tune to the color orange which is the color vibration for that particular chokra.  I'm looking for an orange glass water bottle.   

And, last night I even said the chant “Vam” for the Sacral chokra.  Well, i didn't say the chant, I chanted the chant.  I think I did anyway.  I'm not totally sure how a chant is supposed to sound.  I did it for about ten minutes when I was in the car by myself.  I felt utterly ridiculous.  Oh well- if it works, it’s all good.

Thanks for the ideas everyone!  I appreciate getting them.  Keep 'em coming!  I will kick this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment