Monday, June 27, 2011

Touched

I am truly touched by the sheer volume of people out there who care about me.  It is very humbling.  I appreciate each and every one.  I am grateful for the prayers and the positive vibes. 

So, today I tried to call a foot reflexologist, and didn't get anywhere.  I left a message.  If anyone knows someone personally, please let me know.  I also got the name of  a nutritionist so that I can gain some weight without being tempted to eat all donuts and Reese's Peanut Butter cups.  I'm secretly hoping that I can find someone who is willing to come to my house and cook for me and my family every night.  Oh, and that insurance will pay for it. 

All in all, a great normal day.  Go to work, come home, eat dinner, have a nice evening and go to bed.  Aahhh - very nice.  

1 comment:

  1. You will continue to be in many many prayer lists, and on individual prayers and meditations. This is the most powerful healing known to human.

    As far as eating goes.... you will learn to utilize all of your resources. Three kids. If they each take a turn at cooking one night a week, and Steve cooks one night a week, that leaves you with one night a week and one night where everyone fends for themselves, that leaves one night to eat out per week! Wheeeeee.

    ReplyDelete